|Read about the Metronet changes and what they mean for you.
- What are the changes?
- Do Plusnet offer similar services?
- Does this mean the Metronet brand is being closed?
- I'm a Metronet customer, can I still use the Member Centre?
- Am I able to upgrade?
- Can I still activate other broadband accounts on my Metronet account?
- Will I need to ring a different number for support
- Are there any settings I need to change?
1. What are the changes?
As of 16th September 2008 we will no longer be accepting new signups through the Metronet website and over the telephone. Because Metronet is part of the Plusnet family, we're now automatically re-directing anyone interested in broadband to the Plusnet website.
2. Do Plusnet offer similar services?
Plusnet offer a range of great-value broadband products, plus home phone services too. Whether you're into surfing the web, music and movies or online gaming, you'll find a product to suit your needs. Free activation and hardware is available, plus you'll get more tools and features to manage your account online.
3. Does this mean the Metronet brand is being closed?
No, the Metronet brand will continue as it is. So, if you're an existing customer you won't see any change to the service you're receiving. The only change we're making is to re-direct anyone interested in signing up for Metronet broadband to Plusnet.
4. I'm a Metronet customer, can I still use the Member Centre?
Yes. There's no change to the Member Centre. You'll still be able to manage your account through the Member Centre in the usual way.
5. Am I able to upgrade?
Yes. You can move to another Metronet product if you want to. We're not making any changes to the range of Metronet products our customers currently enjoy.
6. Can I still activate other broadband accounts on my Metronet account?
Yes, you will still be able to add new accounts to your main Metronet account.
7. Will I need to ring a different number for support?
No. If you need help with your Metronet account you can still get in touch with us in exactly the same ways you're used to.
8. Are there any settings I need to change?
No. Your service will not be changed and you don't need to change any of your settings.
|Did this support article help you?
If not, get further help using Contact Us.